Cost-Effective Business Litigation
In a business dispute, there can be a lot at stake. A disagreement over the terms of a contract can delay a project. High-stakes litigation can affect your bottom line.
At Martin, Leyhe, Stuckmeyer & Associates LLC, we will listen to your business goals and help you pursue a cost-effective resolution to your dispute. We provide innovative solutions to your business problems and work quickly to resolve your legal matter.
To discuss your specific situation, give us a call at 636-487-4097. From our office in St. Charles, we serve clients throughout the St. Louis area.
Resolving Business Disputes In Missouri
We will work to help you resolve any type of business dispute, including:
- Corporate defense — We provide skilled defense for employment matters such as disputes over unpaid wages, theft of trade secrets, noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements. We also provide skilled defense for businesses accused of fraud or deceptive business practices.
- Corporate collections — At our firm, we assist clients with collections and mechanic’s liens.
- Business dissolutions — Whether you need help with a contested business break-up or a friendly dissolution, we can help you. We can assist you with issues regarding the division of clients, office supplies, furniture or the real estate in business partnerships and professional practices.
- Contract disputes — Attorney Stephen A. Martin is experienced at resolving business disputes involving contracts. This can include disputes regarding failed delivery, failure to perform and other breaches of a business contract. We also handle temporary restraining orders. A TRO or injunction can stop a former employee from violating a noncompete clause or another business from violating the terms of your contract.
- Ordinance violations — If you have been cited for violating a city ordinance or a state law, such as for failure to complete a project on time, we can provide dedicated defense and representation.
In addition to handling business litigation, we also draft contracts and assist clients with business formations.
If you are involved in business litigation, call our office or complete the online form to set up a consultation with an experienced lawyer. We have the knowledge, experience and skill to help you meet your business goals.