St. Charles Real Estate Litigation Attorney
When discord between property owners arises, and friendly discussion fails to resolve the issue, your concerns are best served by retaining an experienced real estate litigator.
At Martin, Leyhe, Stuckmeyer & Associates LLC, located in St. Charles and serving the St. Louis area, we have spent more than 30 years representing all manner of real estate disputes.
Our exceptional knowledge and experience allow us to resolve a full range of issues expeditiously, protecting our clients’ interests.
What Type Of Property Dispute Are You Facing?
Perhaps your father has passed away while owning property with another person who is not related. What are the options for clearing title and to whom does the property belong? If you have an easement to enter your property through your neighbor’s, but your neighbor is refusing you access, what are your options?
Our Missouri law firm has had success in a variety of real estate litigation cases, including:
- Adverse possession — Where a party claims title through open and notorious acts
- Titles — Where there is a dispute over who has good title
- Easements — Where one party claims a certain limited right of use over another’s property
- Homeowners associations — Where a homeowners association asserts its rights in a dispute
- Liens — Where there are mechanic’s liens or other encumbrances
- Eminent domain — Where the government tries to take your property for a road or utility project
We have the litigation skills needed to protect your interests in all of these cases.