Resolving Issues For Homeowners Associations
Many Missouri homes today are being built in subdivisions that have homeowners associations (HOAs). These associations are there to protect the interests of the neighborhood, making them safe and assuring that property values remain stable.
Martin, Leyhe, Stuckmeyer & Associates LLC provides comprehensive, trusted legal counsel on HOA issues in St. Charles County and throughout the St. Louis area. Call 636-487-4097 to discuss your specific situation.
Read our guide on HOA Collections.
What Issues Does Your Association Face?
There are many reasons a homeowners association may need legal counsel:
- A personal injury case is filed against the association for injuries sustained on their property
- A resident files a lawsuit against the association
- The residents want to change the association’s bylaws
- Boundary disputes over what is and isn’t common ground
- To enforce violations of bylaws
- To place a lien for nonpayment of association dues
These are only a few examples of an attorney’s ability to protect and create a tranquil living environment for the people living in a subdivision, condo or other living arrangement that has a homeowners association.
Get Trusted Counsel
To arrange an initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, give us a call or complete the brief online form.